Here are the steps we are taking to protect our employees and customers from the spread of Covid-19:
- Have a Serious Mindset: This pandemic is a serious threat. We are treating it that way. It is not a hoax. It is not a conspiracy. The more we cooperate and work together, the sooner we will get out of this situation.
- Understand Asymptomatic Carriers: We understand due to the nature of Covid-19, carriers may not display the typical symptoms of illness (fever, cough, etc.). We approach each person, even ourselves, as though they are asymptomatic carriers of the virus, and take necessary steps to protect ourselves and those around us.
- Wear a Mask or Face Covering: We have outfitted our employees with hand-sewn masks that they are required to wear while in the warehouse and on delivery.
- Keep Physical Distance: If we are on break or eating lunch, keep a physical distance of at least 6 feet.
- Restrict Visitors to Our Facility: Customers and delivery drivers to our facility are encouraged to communicate outside via phone. If they are not wearing a mask, they are not allowed inside our facility.
- Sanitation Supplies: We have hand sanitizers, soap and hot water around the facility to keep and maintain proper sanitation.
- Stay Home: If an employee is sick, they will stay home and not report to work.
What can you do to help:
- Give space while our driver is unloading your product.
- Have a set area for them to place your product to check accuracy.
- Keep the general talking to a minimum.
- If you have any questions at time of delivery, give our office a call to sort it out.
Thanks and we hope everyone is able to stay safe during this time.